Requirements for the Pottroff & Karlin Law Firm 2018 Scholarship
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by August 1, 2018. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or college freshman from the United States.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $1,000. It will be awarded September 1, 2018.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- All applicants must be submitted electronically using the form below: