MANHATTAN, KANSAS CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
The Pottroff & Karlin, LLC law firm is conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan, KS, and has been providing legal assistance to their community for over a decade. If you sustain injuries in an accident, the Manhattan car accident lawyers at Pottroff & Karlin can help investigate and assist you in pursuing compensation for your injuries. There are many benefits to hiring a personal injury law firm based out of the community where the wreck happened rather than a law firm in Wichita, Topeka, or Kansas City. One of the many benefits of hiring a local law firm is we know the right people and quickly understand the facts of your personal injury claim because we are a part of this community. Second, we know the local courthouse rules and the lawyers who will be defending the case. Last, there’s a lot to be said for being able to go from our office to the courthouse in minutes. Our office is located on Sunset Avenue and it’s a quick two-mile drive east down Poyntz Avenue to the courthouse.
If you or someone you know has sustained car accident injuries or been killed, please give the legal team at our firm a call. The car accident attorneys at Pottroff & Karlin, LLC are officed out of Manhattan, KS, and can fight to get you the reimbursement you deserve for your car accident injuries.
Why You Need a Manhattan Car Accident Attorney for Your Claim?
Insurance companies and insurance adjusters frequently attempt to make even the simplest Manhattan car accident claims hard. While an insurance adjuster may work on your behalf, he or she also represents the insurance agency’s best interests. That means the insurance adjuster has to strike a balance between your personal interests and those of your insurance provider. With a Manhattan Car Accident Attorney, you have somebody completely on your side who’s watching out for your best interests. Our Manhattan car accident lawyer offers free consultations for car accident victims who have inquiries about whether their personal injury claims and if representation is worthwhile.
If you’ve incurred a severe injury from a car accident, a lawyer may be vital to adequately assess your claim. The car accident lawyer will also identify professionals to work with in support of your interests.
How Will a Manhattan Car Accident Lawyer Assess a Potential Claim?
Below are some of the factors Pottroff & Karlin, LLC uses to evaluate potential car accident cases:
- Did the damage occur to your vehicle or belongings?
- Did you incur healthcare bills because of the collision, and do you expect to face future accident-related medical expenses?
- Have you lost income, benefits, or overtime or are you expecting to lose your wages in the future?
- Are you experiencing physical or emotional distress and pain?
- What types of injuries did you sustain because of the accident?
The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents
- Driver Error or Negligence: One of the major causes of car accidents is driver error. It includes failure to yield, speeding, following other vehicles too closely, drunk driving, and ignoring traffic signs
- Vehicle Driver Distractions: In the digital era, driver distractions are a leading cause of car accidents. Driving distractions include mobile phone use, putting on makeup, eating, and looking at other accident scenes.
- Improper Vehicle Maintenance: Failure to maintain a vehicle well can lead to catastrophic consequences. E.g. a wheel assembly can disengage from a vehicle because of failing to lubricate bearings well
- Roads Defects: A poorly made road, construction setup, or traffic control means can contribute to a car accident
- Car Manufacturing Defect: A design defect in a motor vehicle can cause car accidents or may worsen injuries caused by something else
Wrongful Death in a Car Accident
A tragic catastrophe known as wrongful death can happen as a result of someone else’s carelessness or neglect. The results of negligence that results in a serious car accident in Manhattan, Kansas, can be heartbreaking for the departed person’s family members. The relatives of the dead may be entitled to compensation in Manhattan, Kansas when a wrongful death results from a car crash. These losses often cover the cost of the deceased’s funeral, medical costs, and pain and suffering.
The wrongful death of a person in a car accident in Manhattan, Kansas may be a terrible sorrow for the victim’s family. It’s critical to keep in mind that the family can be entitled to compensation for their losses, including pain and suffering, medical costs, and lost wages. The family can negotiate the legal system with the assistance of a Manhattan car accident lawyer, who will also make sure they get the money they are due.
Speak With a Manhattan Car Accident Lawyer Today
Whatever the cause of your car accident injuries, at Pottroff & Karlin, LLC, we can investigate your case, find the parties liable, and get you the compensation you deserve. Call us today at (785) 539-4656 to receive a free case evaluation with a Manhattan car accident lawyer.