Frequently Asked Questions
- The railroad came to me and asked me to sign some documents... What should I do?
- I've been injured in a train accident. Should I sue?
- What can be gained from a lawsuit against a railroad?
- Do I need an attorney for my railroad accident lawsuit?
- What happens if the victim of the accident dies before the lawsuit?
- What legal responsibilities do railroads have to passengers?
- Are there limits on the railroads' responsibilities towards passengers?
- What responsibilities do railroads have at crossings?
- How common are railroad crossing accidents?
- If crossing accidents are so common, why aren't crossings being made safer?
- Why do train derailments happen?